Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

The Power of Pinterest

I know it's been forever since I've posted anything on my blog here at Calling All Sleepyheads. The truth is, I've really been focused on my art and teaching art to kids, so most of my posts, when I can find time, are to my other blog, Sleepyhead Designs Studio. If you are interested in art and children's art, check out my regular posts there.

I have been amazed, however, the amount of people that continue to visit my site, and mostly all because of Pinterest! I am a big fan myself, so I understand the draw, and love the fact that people continue to "pin" and share my projects.

I wanted to recap my top three posts that have received an incredible amount of traffic because of Pinterest. I also have a couple of projects I hope to finish this summer, so hopefully I'll have few new, fun things to share. In the meantime, follow me on Pinterest, Facebook or my art blog. Click on the titles below to see the full post.










2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I just found your blog,and I am so excited. I love all the creative ideas. They are not only excellent, but the bright and cheery colors make me happy. I am your newest follower, please accept my warm and humble invitation to visit and hopefully follow me too. Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog from Pinterest and created your burlap stars this week. :) I just posted it on my blog. I can't wait to explore your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make posting worth-while for me! Thank you so much and be assured I read each and every comment! I would love to answer each and everyone, but I have a hard enough time just posting. If you have specific questions or just want to touch base, please email me! Blessings!

Share it